0 Flares 0 Flares ×
Hametown Christian Academy stands on these essential doctrines:
- The divine inspiration and authority of the Scriptures. All Scripture is given by inspiration of God and is the revealed Word of God. We use the KJV Bible.
- The deity and humanity, virgin birth and sinless life, substitutional death and bodily resurrection, and premillennial coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The sovereignty of God, total depravity of all men and the necessity of regeneration.
- The doctrine of the Trinity as historically and Scripturally maintained.
- The local church, the pillar and ground of truth, as an autonomous body, separate from the world.
- Scriptural believer’s baptism as a prerequisite to church membership and the Lord’s Supper administered by the local church.
- The Rapture of the church and resurrection of the body of all Christians in concurrence with the Rapture.
- The premillenial coming of Christ to the earth to rule and reign for one thousand years.
- A heaven of eternal duration for the saved and eternal punishment in the lake of fire for the lost.
- The separation of the Christian from worldly practices, in whole-hearted devotion to the cause of Christ.
- Salvation of the soul is accomplished by repentance toward God and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ as Saviour, and thus saved is eternally saved and can never be lost.
- Separation from liberalism and all forms of apostasy and compromise with unbelief.
- For more information about Hametown Baptist Church, go to www.hametownbaptistchurch.org