Hametown Christian Academy stands on these essential doctrines:
- The divine inspiration and authority of the Scriptures. All Scripture is given by inspiration of God and is the revealed Word of God. We use the KJV Bible to keep a consistent version among everyone; In addition to its consistent and original lineage as well as centuries of proven accuracy, authenticity, and power.
- The deity and humanity, virgin birth and sinless life, substitutional death and bodily resurrection, and premillennial coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The sovereignty of God, total depravity of all men, and the necessity of regeneration.
- The doctrine of the Trinity as historically and Scripturally maintained.
- The local church, the pillar and ground of truth, as an autonomous body, separate from the world.
- Scriptural believer’s baptism as a prerequisite to local church membership and the Lord’s Supper administered by the local church.
- The Rapture of the church and resurrection of the body of all Christians in concurrence with the Rapture.
- The literal pre-millenial coming of Christ to the earth to rule and reign for one thousand years.
- A heaven of eternal duration for the saved and eternal punishment in the lake of fire for the lost.
- Separation of the Christian from worldly practices in whole-hearted devotion to the cause of Christ.
- Salvation of the soul is accomplished by repentance toward God and faith in accepting the Lord Jesus Christ as Saviour, and thus saved is eternally saved and can never be lost.
- Complete separation from liberalism, homosexuality, trans-genderism, trans-specieism, macro-evolutionism and all other forms of apostasy and compromise with unbelief.
- The entire Doctrinal Statement of Hametown Christian Academy is in complete agreement with Hametown Baptist Church.